Put yOur Search Here


only search bOtakwOrld

Sunday, 13 July 2008

Macbook Battery Charge only 97% and Calibrating


This morning when I power up my macbook the system just shut down when it reaches the user log in screen. I tough my wife was using it with just battery last night. So I plug in the charger and start up the system again.

Weird thing, the battery life shown 97% when reached desktop. Then I said 'shXt!' Is the battery dead or what?

I restart it and went in to Windows (Dual OS Im running) to check whether it give the same result. Surprisingly it show the same 97% but works differently and I manage to finish a level of my favorite game C&C General. An old game for old man like me :O

Then I decided to continue use, browsing the web for some experiences since it has about 10 minutes left.

Some useful link and appreciate you guys out there for sharing ^_^






A conclude, these are what I did. I continue to use it until it went to sleep mode then charge it without turning it on for about 2 1/2 hours. Usually this is the charging time for battery without the system power on.

Unplug the charger then power on and this time it show 99%. I repeatedly doing this used till battery low in to sleep mode and charge it for about 2 hours plus.

And now it shown 100% :)


No comments:

Post a Comment