Put yOur Search Here


only search bOtakwOrld

Sunday, 28 June 2009

Optimus Prime and PETER CULLEN

A voice that grew with many and included me. Watched the Revenge of the Fallen yesterday with family, of cause my kids were more interested with the autorobots, my wife were interested the tickets price ^_^ and I'm more interested with the sound when they transform and voices.

There's has been many website or blog review the show, many positive sharing and also some wrote the bad. I say, same old story board, great effect and visualize but most importantly is the voice that bring up many many memories of childhood, Optimus Prime voice by Peter Cullen. I don't know about others, In my childhood, I don't really watch those cartoon or show, I listen. I left the TV on and was busy with my toys.

Beside parents and teachers, this is the voice I hear most. A leadership voice. Childhood memories always are incredible! Don't you think?

Found these, more to share about Peter Cullen. (Was born in Montreal. He was part of the first class to graduate from the National Theatre School of Canada)

2 comments:

  1. it's interesting that you mentioned about the voice, yup the voice did trigger my bank memory during childhood... the voice that we missed for so long.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, fantastic memory recalls and also make us feel like we are that young *_*

    ReplyDelete