Put yOur Search Here


only search bOtakwOrld

Friday, 3 October 2008

Fantastic Battery Performance


Super busy September, A to Z busy…

Here’s my new SE k550i phone but this time in white color after the Laksa Black… ^_^

Few reasons drive me back to this model, 2.0 MP Cyber Shot, 85gram weight, 14mm thick and it’s 6 to 7 hours talk time battery with just standard 950mAh battery!

In my work, I talk a lot on phone. Sales, Complains, Boy friend Girls friend calls, Customer support, guiding them how to “right click”……  *_*

It came with a standard total of 30 received, dialed and missed calls records. This is very useful. Every morning or the night before, one of my habits is to trace back these records for any miss out so that I can prepare my daily jobs schedule.

Averagely the first number shown was between 3 to 4pm. This means there’s an average of 60 to 70 incoming and outgoing per day and also says averagely I’m taking a call in 10 minutes.

If I spend about 5 minutes for each calls, every alternate minutes I’m on the phone! Not to mention plus the usage of Bluetooth. 

Good job SE!

No comments:

Post a Comment