Put yOur Search Here


only search bOtakwOrld

Thursday, 24 January 2008

iLife'08

Today I upgraded iLife’06 to iLife’08 hoping to find new themes and feature. Well, 1st thing 1st. It took few more seconds (compare with the 06 version) for loading up, but I don’t think this is a problem for Intel Duo Core or Core 2 Duo system with 1GB of memory and better view with bigger screen using iMac not MacBook :o




For iDVD so far only discover new themes, about the building time (creating my DVD movie), I felt almost the same which I believe this has to depends on my source clips (MPG, AVI etc.) format.

A big change was the layout of iMovie, I’m lost! Nearly don’t know where to start clicking. Ha !! But did some try on error, manage to get a few things done and try out the result. It was good! Rendering time speed up, quick time export quality was sharp. Anyway, still need more time to explore. iLife'08

No comments:

Post a Comment